- Expand the Grassroots Club to fully-fund the day-to-day operations. In addition to expanding membership, the Grassroots Club should keep its promise to not solicit funds from active members.
- Hire full-time fundraising firm to help solicit funds from major donors who have ceased giving funds to the party in the previous 6 months-1 year.
- Develop strong finance team to solicit funds across the state.
- Re-engage with digital vendors to ensure effective online fundraising efforts.
- Implement aggressive statewide engagement program that utilizes precinct-level data to target priority areas of focus around the state.
- Hire full-time statewide engagement directors for Hispanic, Black, and Asian engagement.
- As budget allows, hire field staff in target areas around the state.
- Implement effort to communicate, recruit, train, and register conservative minority voters around the state.
- Hire full-time youth and college outreach director
3. Issue Advocacy
- Hire staff to help coordinate legislative priorities, work with legislators, and coordinate testimony and advocacy from the grassroots.
- Work to pass legislative priorities as determined by the platform and SREC (State Republican Executive Committee).
4. Improved communication
- Use behaviorally-targeted ads and new technology to reach voters on a new level.
- Utilize texting program to help communicate about key legislation and important party functions
- Increase audience on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram.
- Utilize media to directly engage the Democrats.
5. Increased collaboration
- Increase communication and interaction between the RPT (Republican Party of Texas) and TRCCA (Texas Republican County Chairman's Association).
- Work with minority coalitions and auxiliaries in development and implementation of engagement plan.
- Work with TFRW (Texas Federation of Republican Women) to develop an effective counter-voice to the progressive, feminist agenda.
- Work with Young Republicans and College Republicans to develop effective outreach plan to the next generation of Republicans.
6. Beat the Democrats
- Identify vulnerable Democrats with high ORVS (Optimal Republican Voting Strength)
- Work with county organizations to take new seats.
- Recruit candidates in traditionally blue areas
- The Republican Party of Texas should not be focused on attacking other Republicans. The RPT should be focused on taking the fight directly to the Democrats.
The RPT will work with statewide campaigns, SREC, and county chairs to increase turnout across Texas.